Red River Theatres
11 S Main St
Concord, NH 03301
- Great theater. Nice to see artsy development in Concord besides the Capitol Theater!
- Great seating and a good selection of bottled beer!
- Not a bad seat in the 2 banked seating halls, and the intimate screening room is the best, though call for tickets to be sure theres a seat!
- Dynamite independent theater. They serve beer, the seats aren't bad, and the theater has a steep slope for good views.
- Saw my fellow Americans here in 1996. Staff was very friendly and awesome
- The best independent theater in New Hampshire!
- Small theater but they play great films that you usually have a tough time finding at the larger cinemas.
- Really great local theater that features indie films - definitely worth multiple trips to see films here! Comfortable chairs and really friendly staff!
- The Ginger Beer truly is amazing!!
- Great indie movies, comfy seating the the larger rooms and amaaaazing popcorn. They also sell beer and wine!
- Great place! We are lucky to have it downtown.
- You can order beer!!
- If you're looking for a place to find some great "under the radar" Indie movies, this is the place to go! 20 Feet From Stardom was eye opening and well directed. Tough following the 3 singers.
- one of the few theaters in NH where you can catch Indy films - cheap, clean, great service, and they even have ginger beer!
- Seriously love this place! Great movies, atmosphere, and popcorn!
- Awesome place, most comfortable seating and best movies around.