Red Pepper Chinese-Vietnamese Restaurant
3910 Maple Rd (btwn N Bailey & Niagara Falls Blvd)
Amherst, NY 14226
- Best Chinese Food in Buffalo
- One of my favorite restaurants. Great food and try the orange after your meal!
- General Tso Tofu all day everyday!! ^_^
- Pho is okay, could be better
- The Vietnamese vermicelli and the stir fried noodles are really, really bland...try the chinese i guess. Thumbs down from us...we won't be back.
- Very good I had the Hunan Chicken. Spicy just the way I like it ,
- Everything is great, but the general tso chicken is definitely the main reason we come here! My husband says the sauce is the nectar of the gods
- pho was good!
- Came on Christmas. Despite being very busy, none of the food was fresh. The beef in the brocolli and beef dish had a terrible texture and the orange chicken was bland.
- Not bad place.. But its good money wise
- I only order these 3: spring rolls (with pork and shrimp), beef pho, bun vermicelli (with grilled pork)
- Chicken stir-fry with rice noodles (on the Vietnamese menu). Fantastic!
- Different menus for Chinese and Vietnamese so read carefully! Food is pretty good. Used canned mushrooms and not fresh which was a little disappointing
- Great food & great service!!
- best chinese food in buffalo, and the lunch specials can't be beat!
- I judge an asian place by the # of FOBs there are. So far. This one is the best.
- Awesome food and great servers and owners!
- I was introduced to this sit-down style chinese- vietnamese restaurant by my girlfriend. A big bowl of rice, a huge platter of chicken & broccoli. YUM!!
- Nothing but amazing experiences at this restaurant. You really can't go wrong with anything on the menu. Even the takeout is great!
- Take out is lightning fast.