Red Onion Grill
$ $ $
, Florida 32059
- Good trucker stop. Parking, great food and 10 layer chocolate cakd
- The burger is hand patted and not of the food service variety. Definitely worth a stop.
- Great breakfast, 24/7. Lunch & dinner outstanding also.
- When Ordering Fried Chicken make ure you have time....they cook to order so it takes about 20 minutes but it is good chicken
- Free wifi! The catfish was perfectly prepared & seasoned, & was a real treat.
- Used to have one of the best homemade burgers around, but not anymore. Obviously food service now.
- Real old school trucker food!
- The food there is very good, enjoy the hamburger steak However the chocolate cake is absolutely delicious#Sometimes have the red velvet cake too which is just as good!
- Chicken strips
- Burgers, onion rings, steak sandwich
- Ham and Cheese Omlette is INCREDIABLE
- Must have the 10 layer chocolate cake.... most and fantastic tasting
- Excellent burgers
- Good food!!! Plenty of parking!!!
- Great truck stop old school food and all kinds of parking