Desserts, Restaurant, Ice Cream
- Its wonderful stuff, with a true yogurt tang and clean, refreshing sweetness. And best of all: the texture, smooth as silk, but not scary-slick like DQ soft-serve.
- Strawberries and dark chocolate. YUM!
- This dark chocolate sorbet with almonds, graham cracker crust and blueberries is the bomb.com
- Fantastic yogurt and free wifi - can't beat that.
- Great service... Great product.... Yum.
- Peanut butter and banana smoothie. DO IT! :-)
- Remember that it's original flavor, NOT called regular. Regular is a size. Creates less confusion for the staff :)
- so good everything is so fresh and the flavor is amazing!!!!
- Pricey, but pomegranate frozen yogurt is amazing!
- Get the original w/ blueberries
- FroYo+Breakfast Cereal 4ever...end of sentence.
- take advantage of the free samples
- The texture of Popping Boba is similar to that of ikura / salmon roe. It really pops when you bite open it.
- Create your own FroYo, it's fab! Mix Original and Pomegranate. Good stuff
- The service isn't great, and the A/C wasn't working today... It's summer.
- Pumpkin is pretty good
- try the regular with bananas, mangos and blueberries. Yummy!