Red Key Tavern
5170 N College Ave (at E 52nd St)
Indianapolis, IN 46205
- Congratulations, you've found one of Esquire's Best Bars in America. Order a highball. Take off your hat. Don't put your feet up. And don't piss off the owner, Russ. His place. His rules.
- The best place to have a proper drink with a lady friend. Respect and values highly encouraged.
- Try to stick a dollar bill to the ceiling, up with those already there.
- Mind your P's and Q's in this funky historic tavern. The patrons are a great mix of neighborhood folks, musicians, artists, writers and hipsters. Legendary cheeseburgers and potato salad. CASH ONLY!
- Don't cuss & don't move the tables.
- Best margaritas in town!!
- I may never go to another bar ever in my life.
- We love this spot! Try the Sidecar or a Tom Collins for the full experience...the burgers are great. When you get home, sign up for www.indyspectator.com.
- They've always been generous with the pours which is great and the prices are low. Plus pbr!
- Toy airplanes hanging from the ceiling, an old-school juke box and Bell's seasonal brews. What's not to love? (aside from the whole no credit card thing).
- Inexpensive drinks
- Great atmosphere! Full of history and definitely worth a visit.
- A quintessential stop for Hoosier hospitality. Hum the musical notes located on the Key's neon sign hanging out front
- Great atmosphere and experience! Cash only though, beware
- Best Spot in town.
- Came here for a drink during a snowstorm and felt like I was back in time (or in a small town!). Can't wait to come back for a cheeseburger.
- Great crispy edge burgers. YUM!
- Come here on Thursdays for $3.75 cocktails . Great time with your besties!
- The chili is great with a cold beer
- Favorite long beaches!