Red Hot Ranch
2072 N Western Ave
Chicago, IL 60647
- Fried shrimp is to die for and nothing beats fresh cut fries
- Fried shrimp are excellent.
- Solid hot dog.
- Awesome food. Friendly staff. Cash only.
- Open at 4am, delicious fried food and low fat hot dogs....sucker!
- great fried shrimp for a fast food joint (cleaned and no tails) with an optional spicy dipping sauce. Fries are the real deal, not processed. Rec the polish chicago style over the reg dog.
- The delicious fries are cut right next to the fryer, can't get much fresher. The cheddar cheese sauce is top notch!
- Cash only!! Shrimps with no tails so you eat 'em all up!
- everyone loves fresh cut fries everywhere, but here they actually are extra extra good
- Hot Dog w/ Onions, Sport Peppers, Mustard, and Fries
- Get the fried shrimp!!!!
- Red Hot Ranch is no longer a secret with its all-natural sausages with a casing that just has enough bite. The double dog is the way to go, as the sausages are a bit slimmer than at most places.
- $10 cash will you get two hot dogs with fries and a large fountain drink. Best hot dog joint in the area.
- Solid depression dog. Open late so you can grab a hot dog before you head to Lazo's for that 3am burrito.
- The double dog is the way to go, as the sausages are a bit slimmer than at most places.
- hot dogs, polish
- Not as good as the other location
- This classic hot dog stand serves up simple dogs and fries, and with plentiful picnic tables out front, makes for a great summer date that wont break the bank.
- Went for a late night snack not bad but Kinda rude staff
- This bare bones stand serves one of the best hot dogs in Chicago. Plus each order comes with exceptional hand-cut fries.