Red Hat Amphitheater
500 S McDowell St (at W Cabarrus St)
Raleigh, NC 27601
- Classic outdoor music venue with the quintessential summer line-up. Dance the night away!
- This 5,600-capacity venue opened its first full season in early 2010. Enjoy the outdoor concerts and all the entertainment that Downtown Raleigh has to offer!
- Enjoy some tasty comfort food at Pooles Downtown Diner down the road from the Raleigh Amphitheater. They have the BEST mac-n-cheese around. Team Live Nation
- $9 for a beer!!? what a bargain!
- Their FREE concerts are always worth checking out!!
- One of many awesome music venues in Raleigh!
- VIP Rules! Get tix!
- Fun venue but don't try to watch from the top of the parking deck. The cops will bust you!
- So the local 24oz beers are the same price as bud light. Give Bad Penny a try.
- I love the concerts I have enjoyed at the Red Hat Amphitheater this summer. The outside venue adds to the experience as well as catching local bands before and after the show at Deep South The Bar.
- Seating is easily accessible. Bathrooms on both sides of the stage. Ample beverage & food vendors but be prepared to get ripped off. $10 for a tall boy PBR, Bud Light, or a cup of craft beer.
- Saw killers..Great Show!
- Grab something to eat before you get here. The food costs an arm and a leg and there's not much variety.
- Sucks. Anal cavity search to get in, small limit in "VIP" box. 20+ min wait for a $9 beer for a non-sellout!
- Nice place!
- $20 for 2 beers. Better off getting drunk before the show at any of the local bars
- White Collar Crime is a block away and is always busy after a show. Cheap drinks and good times!!
- Get a contact high in the men's bathroom.
- awesome music venues
- Everyone that works here is rude as hell. I paid for my tickets and just want to hear a song they happened to play while I was walking out. Chill out and let me listen...I PAID FOR THIS.