Red Fox Bar and Grille
- Must try the Terry glazed potato skins - to die for!!!
- Pretty solid breakfast buffet for only $8 PP. Real corned beef hash...
- Great family restaurant. Kid's menu has choices they want while grownup food is well done too. Kid's waiting area with movies and toys makes the wait for a table easy.
- Bourbon steak tips is a must get, absolutely delicious. Our server was wonderful!
- Bar service is great and fast, but the hostess told us there'd be a 20 min wait and I'm still sitting here waiting an hour later.
- Can't go wrong with the Shepard's Pie or the Bourbon Steak Tips. Great place for kids: movie room!!
- Sunday morning buffet. Can't beat it for $8. Get there early to beat the rush.
- Sirloin skins are the best app ever!
- Bourbon steak tips are phenomenal. Ask for Kim!
- Love the kids movie room & toy room. Great way to pass time waiting for table, food, or allowing mom & dad to have some room to breathe. Decent food.
- Great Bourbon Tips
- The food is really good, the place is nice and our server is great, very efficient and professional!
- Kids movie room and playroom!
- The team here are top notch!
- Call ahead to avoid lines. Lamb chops were excellent and a nice surprise for a restaurant so close to storyland that could easily dial it in.
- Literally my favorite buffalo wings I've ever had. A go-to after I go hiking in the mountains. Never had a bad meal.
- Very good food, loved the steak on the grill and grilled asparagus service is nice and friendly.
- Black and bleu burger is great!
- Tasty wood oven baked maple scallops and also baked haddock.
- Jameson Sour is delicious!