176 Kents Ridge Rd
Richlands, VA 24641
- I'm pretty sure "teen meenut" (ten minute) is Chinese for "wait long time."
- Allison's favorite eatery.
- Perfection. As always
- The family that runs this restaurant are very sweet and we have watched the kids grow through the years. Good people and good food. :)
- Instead of sesame chicken get sweet and sour chicken with sesame sauce.
- Gen Tso Chicken is a must have. They are closed every Tuesday.
- Best Chinese food in the country if not the world. I have eaten a lot of Chinese food in many various places throughout the country. But nothing compares to this hometown staple! Yes it is THAT good.
- Love this place! They pretty much know what it is I want when I come in. Very good service and friendly. They have built a solid relationship with our family.
- Wonderful food:-)
- Check your to go bag. They gave our order away twice. Otherwise it is some of the best Chinese food I have had.