Lounge, Restaurant, Bar
49 Peck St (at Pine St.)
Providence, RI 02903
- The Fez Poutine is heavenly! Fries covered in gravy
- I feel like the eleventeen spice wings get bigger every time I come here. That being said, the spice mix can not be beat. Best wing flavor I have ever had.
- Buy the kitchen a pitcher!
- POUTINE POUTINE POUTINE
- Grilled cheese is only upstairs now. :(
- The Fez Burger made me cream my pants. Order it if you fancy yourself an orgasm.
- 2 buck beers and walls full of animal heads. Red lights pinball. This place rules
- Mac n cheese = win
- Poutine!!!! All the poutine!!
- Head upstairs and hang out at the bar. Grab a cold pint and a serving of their amazing hummus.
- Not going to lie guys, I have yet to have a bad dish here. You really can't go wrong with the Mac and Cheese but try the Fez Poutine as an appetizer. You'll thank me later.
- Get the cassoulet, it's the bomb
- Get the mac-n-cheese, and be sure to add chourizo to it.
- Old Bay fries!!!!!
- Tasty burger and fries. Cozy/quirky interior with friendly staff.
- Get the smokey paloma!
- The chicken tacos :)
- The fries are usually too salty. Ask for easy salt.
- Surprisingly good vegetarian options. Not many, but the ones listedare great for any veg/omnivore group. Oh, and the french fries (you only need one order)!
- Mussels are yummy.