Red Eyed Fly
715 Red River St (at E. 8th St.)
Austin, TX 78701
- One of the best local spots in Austin for live music and cheap beer. The locals will agree!
- Red Eyed Fly is a notorious training ground for new bands in Austin to gain fans. More popular acts get the opportunity to perform on weekends if they attract enough numbers, making a great incentive.
- Superb music venue in a happenin' location! Pre-SXSW Party on 3/13 FREE to public with RSVP on do512.com! Can't wait!
- This is where all the 'up and coming' bands start...true.
- Favorite club in Austin. Great live local music and awesome staff. $3 Lone Star.
- Go to Red Eye Fly and hear some great bands on the back porch. Buy your favorite band of the night a round of Mirror Pond on tap.
- Two stages and all styles of music get played here. Worth coming into on a Saturday night. Drinks are affordable too.
- tell a true story on stage at Fray Cafe
- It's a bar in Austin. Anyone that's been the Austin knows that's all that needs to be said about that.
- They have the coldest beer in town!!
- home of the Fray Cafe, amazing storyteller event during SXSW. prepare to be moved and inspired.
- I love coming to see Jimmy Jets TV Set, especially with my besties
- Best bar in Austin hands down
- This tiny dive has the yin and the yang, ferociously loud music, and a soothing lounge area. Its a nice stop when youre hopping from place to place in the Red River Music District.
- Gotta have the lute to be here, not cheap!
- Ask for a Perfect Manhattan or Mandarin Cosmo!
- One of the few joints downtown to serve Mickey's Big Mouth.
- They allow food from outside. Grab something at Stubb take out and come by.
- Lone Star is where it's at, y'all.
- New owners are incompetent.