The Red Caboose
214 Main St
Oneonta, NY 13820
- Portobello mushroom burger is ah-mazing!
- Ask for Liz Connor...she's the best server!
- Fifty-Fifty burger. YES. Fresh sea scallops. YES. LOCAL BEERS- yes yes yes!
- Their gnocchi is amazing! And their burger and fries is amazing! amazing!
- We loved both the duck and gnocchi! Dessert was great too!
- nice dinner
- Crock pot of mussels....,yum!
- Excellent little restaurant. They even had sous vide lamb.
- Nice atmosphere, though the food is good but not great. Stopped in on a Sunday night around 7:30 and they were out of half the things on the menu.
- The best food to be had in oneonta. Hands down. Also their mixed drinks and beer selection can not be beat.
- One of those places that tacks on the price of attempting to be hip and failing to your food. Food is decent, not amazing and not worth the price. Cocktails are strong, tho. Def a place for cocktails
- Dankest place on main street...goood food...good atmosphere...good people...good friends...recommend to all!
- Disagree w Griff...place is sweeeet! Prime is overpriced!
- Service ok and it's not really on the cheap side for what you get. I'd rather go to prime 289
- This place is closed.
- This place is permanently closed. Seek beer and sandwiches elsewhere.