Red Arrow Diner
Diner, American, Breakfast
- Try the eggs benny. You wont be disappointed!
- Sit by strangers at the counter and make new friends. That's the small town way to live.
- Chicken Fried Steak Omelette....#GetSome!
- Eat here for every meal.
- The maple eggs Benny is AMAZING! If you don't have a huge appetite, split it with someone, but try it!
- Say hi to strangers at the counter. It's a small town diner, we are all friends here.
- Don't order a grilled cheese sandwich, they'll just give you two pieces of uncooked cheese on bread.
- Don't go late at night poor service & poor attitudes.
- Chili and cheese hashbrown special
- Don't come here the building is cursed!
- Extensive menu cheap and everything is deliciously big :D
- Save a last bite for desserts! The death by chocolate it is amazing (three types of chocolate) very very good!
- Chicken tender parm with garlic toast is heavenly
- American chop suey, pastrami & Swiss omelet.
- crabcake benny is delish
- Great food great place
- Open 24hrs. Must check out their home-made Diner Fingers!
- The waitstaff is amazing. The food is perfect and try the dinamoe burger
- hate crowds? check out their milford location mid-week!
- When comparing Milford to Manchester, you get what you get.Coffee beans and toast.3.50Same as the Manchester menu.Honestly, what else would you need.