Red Arrow Diner
- Pee in the kitchen.
- Its worth the wait, especially at 2 in the morning...
- Open 24 hours, Red Arrow is a Saint Anselm favorite. With a pledge To Create, Cook and Serve, with Consistency and a Smile, the Most Palate Pleasing Diner Eats Known to Mankind we love dropping in!
- NOT an archery themed restaurant. don't get your hopes up.
- Sit in Mama Kicks' booth (middle right) and try the omelet she created (grilled chicken, tomato, and pepper jack cheese).
- If you're out of town, tell one of the servers. You get a special surprise!
- death by chocolate pie..... oh man
- Quality of food and service has declined over the years, but still a good place to grab late night grub
- Chili chesse fries yumm
- Small, classic slice of an old school American diner. Try the pies.
- Fantastic pancakes and hash.
- No list of Manchester eateries is complete without, but once is really all you need.
- Be prepared to wait, but it's worth it. Great menu selection, great food.
- Pork pie just like memere used to make!
- Tell them you're a red arrow virgin
- Use the hooks on the wall! It's convenient! =D
- I've been coming here for 10+ years, as a ManchVegas native this is a must for anyone. Order up anything on the menu and you'll be happy. Sign the guestbook and make your mark in nh. MVRGNH.com
- stan the man's favorite is my favorite as well.
- I love everything I've tried, both breakfast items as well as burgers or chicken tenders. Can't forget the Mac and cheese!
- Bison burger and mac and cheese. Every time.