Rock Club, Bar
611 E 7th St
Austin, TX 78701
- Really great place for live music, unlike other places with terrible sound quality that ruin your ears
- The door guys here are dicks -_-
- The staples on the wall outside are free.
- Make sure to check the specials above the bar for ridiculously named drink combinations. We like The Roadhouse: $5 for a shot of whiskey and a beer.
- 06/11/11: Stalley, also referred to as the Bruce Sprinsteen of Rap, go and see what all the hype is about. Minds will be blown if he raps "Born in the U.S.A."
- Backstage is good for burning.
- air hockey. 'nuf said.
- If you're drinking, try the root beer-infused vodka. Its a Red 7 specialty. It's also delicious. Laura B.
- Totally awesome! The staff are courteous and professional, and the venue is great (resting indoors while sitting, standing outside).
- The outside bar is really nice
- NEVER use the bathrooms here.
- Live music and air hockey! This venue seems small when you walk in, but the spacious area outside will blow you away.
- on 07/21/2011: Quintron and Miss Pussycat will blow your little mind away this evening. With their eclectic show and "Drum Buddy," you will be left wondering what the hell just went on. In a good way
- Great for a punk rocking good time stage diving encouraged.
- Where is this said photo booth??
- Check out the Shepard Fairey art on the walls.
- I dare you to try an everclear soaked cherry. They're only a buck, but they're almost worth it!
- Good live music spot in Downtown Austin. Kind of a dark, divey, spot to listen to some local acts. Bar is good size for music acts and bartender was cool and funny as well, drinks a bit pricey though
- I'm going to miss this place after tonight
- Great venue !! I love R7!!