1431 1st Ave (74th St)
New York, NY 10021
- Best falafel sandwich in the city, but it's not on the menu. Ask for everything in it (French fries, humus, tahini, salad... Mmmm)
- They are out of business. I'll be the Mayor forever! Mwahahaha
- This is a favorite neighborhood place of mine. I love the combo platter and I also like the ambience.
- Jachnoon and chulent on Sunday is a must. Also grab a limonana.
- Slow service, food was ok, waitresses were unfriendly
- Really slow service. Been here for 32 mins already and still no food.
- The food here is amazing. Try the hummus, Turkish salad, creamy eggplant, lamb chops and chicken livers.
- While here make sure to order a #springmango juice with the schnitzel and baba
- Sanitary inspection grade: B