3757 6th Ave (btwn Robinson & Pennsylvania Ave)
San Diego, CA 92103
- The staff is superbly nice. Great prices. Well worth your patronage. I was able to find some treasures!
- Amazing catalogue of old and new music. Vinyls and CD.
- I have 3000 vinyl records, 45's and albums from the 60's 70's, trying to sell all for 25 cents each, buy by the box...
- Try their records. Go on Sunday's and have Joey help you find records you'll love.
- Great selection! Lots of LP's for $1.
- A well-curated vinyl & CD shop that will leave you coming back for more.