- 1 can low-sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄2 avocado, pitted and peeled
- 2 cans northern white beans, drained and divided
- 1 1⁄2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 can diced green chilies
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 can whole kernel corn, not drained
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1 ⁄2 tablespoom black pepper
- 11 ⁄2 teaspon ground cumin
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 ⁄2 bunch cilantro, for garnish; optional
Add chicken broth, avocado, and ¾ cup of beans to the FourSide or WildSide jar and secure lid. Select "Sauces." Pour into a 4-quart slow cooker. Add remaining beans, chicken, green chilies, onion, corn, salt, black pepper, cumin, and garlic powder to slow cooker and mix well to blend flavors.
Cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 4-6 hours. Garnish with cilantro and serve with corn bread or whole wheat folded tortillas.