- 3/4 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 Cup (packed) light brown sugar
- 1 Cup Viki's Blueberry Almond Granola
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 4 Cups frozen mixed berries (don’t thaw)
- 1/3 Cup sugar
- 1 Tablespoon all-purpose flour
Place topping ingredients into a bowl, working the butter into the granola mixture. Once complete, set aside.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Lightly butter oven safe ceramic bowl.
Place filling ingredients into a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
Pour the berry mixture into the buttered ceramic bowl.
Pour granola topping mixture evenly on top of the berries.
Bake for 40 minutes or until the topping is golden brown and the fruit juices are bubbling.
Let it rest for 15 minutes before serving.