Recipe courtesy of Nestlé Toll House.
- 36 2-inch foil baking cups
- 36 vanilla wafers
- 1 ½ Cup caramel morsels, such as NESTLE TOLL HOUSE DelightFulls Caramel Filled Morsels, divided
- 2 packages 8 ounce cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/3 Cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ Teaspoon coarse sea salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place 36 2-inch foil bake cups on baking sheet(s) with sides. Place one vanilla wafer, flat-side down, on bottom of each cup. Place 4 DelightFulls morsels on top of each wafer. Set aside remaining DelightFulls morsels.
Beat cream cheese, sugar and flour in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla extract; beat well. Spoon or scoop heaping tablespoon of cream cheese mixture into each bake cup.
Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until just set and not browned. Remove from oven to wire rack. Let cool 10 minutes. Top each cheesecake with 3 to 4 of remaining DelightFulls morsels. Morsels will soften but will retain shape. Sprinkle morsels with a little sea salt. Cool completely. Cover and refrigerate. To serve, leave in foil cups or peel away foil and place in paper liners.