Keep the party going with these spinach artichoke pepper poppers. These poppers use Just Mayo Garlic for a strong yet balanced taste.
Tip: Try dipping the pepper poppers in Just Ranch or Just Wild West.
To watch Hampton Creek’s video tutorial for the recipe, click here.
Recipe courtesy of Hampton Creek.
- 1/2 cup marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained (or fresh spinach, blanched, drained, and chopped)
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup Just Mayo Garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6-8 mini sweet peppers (or jalapeños if you prefer spice), halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
In a food processor, pulse the marinated artichoke hearts, spinach and walnuts until roughly chopped. Add the Just Mayo Garlic, chili powder, and salt, and pulse until just blended.
Scoop a spoonful of the spinach-artichoke filling into each pepper half. Top each pepper with a sprinkle of bread crumbs.
Bake on an ungreased baking sheet for 15 minutes until the bread crumbs are lightly browned, and the peppers still have their shape.
Garnish with chopped parsley and serve immediately with your favorite dressing.