What better way to celebrate National Espresso Day on Monday, November 23 than with new Baileys Espresso Crème Irish Cream Liqueur? The latest addition to the Baileys portfolio, this new expression boasts a bold dark roast coffee aroma on top of the classic Irish Cream.
In addition to drinking a seemingly dainty cup of espresso today to celebrate, why not mix it into a delicious espresso cocktail?
- 1 Ounce Baileys Espresso Crème
- 3/4 Ounces bourbon, such as Bulleit
- 1/3 Ounce raspberry liqueur
- 3/4 Ounces dark roast coffee
- Edible flower, for garnish
Combine Baileys Epsresso Créme, Bulleit Bourbon, raspberry liqueur, and dark roast coffee in a cocktail shaker half filled with ice. Shake well for 30 seconds.
Strain into a teacup.
Garnish with edible flower.