- 8 Ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ Cup marinara sauce
- ½ Cup thinly sliced mushrooms
- ½ Cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- ½ Cup sliced black olives
- 14 slices pepperoni
- 1½ Cup shredded mozzarella
- ½ Teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Breadsticks, for dipping
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Spread the cream cheese into an even layer in a 9-inch pie plate. Top it with the marinara and half the mushrooms, peppers, olives, and pepperoni. Sprinkle with the mozzarella and then top with the remaining mushrooms, peppers, olives, and pepperoni.
Bake until the cheese melts, about 20 minutes. Sprinkle with the Italian seasoning and serve with the breadsticks.