- 1/4 Cup low-sodium vegetable stock
- 1/2 Cup canned pumpkin or butternut squash purée
- 1/2 Cup canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 Cup fresh spinach leaves, washed and patted dry
- 1 Teaspoon honey
- 1/8 Teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 Teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/8 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 Teaspoon kosher salt
- Toasted country bread, for serving
Combine the stock, pumpkin or squash, chickpeas, spinach, honey, cumin, coriander, cinnamon, and salt in a small bowl, then pour into a 16-oz. mug.
Cover and microwave until hot and the spinach is cooked through, two to three minutes. Serve with the bread.