- Cooking spray
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 2 Tablespoons finely shredded Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 4 individual round flatbreads (six-inch diameter)
- 2 Teaspoons olive oil (optional)
- 1 Cup grape or cherry tomato halves
- 1/2 Cup spinach or basil leaves, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper (optional)
- 3/5 Cups shredded Italian cheese blend
- Crushed red pepper (optional)
Heat the oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot.
Beat the eggs and Parmigiano-Reggiano in medium bowl until blended. Pour the eggs into the skillet. As eggs begin to set, gently pull them across the pan with an inverted turner, forming large soft curds. Continue cooking — pulling, lifting, and folding eggs – until thickened and some visible liquid egg remains. Do not stir constantly. Do not overcook.
Place the flatbread on baking sheet; lightly brush top side with oil, if desired. Top with scrambled eggs, tomatoes and spinach, dividing evenly. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Sprinkle with Italian cheese blend.
Bake in 450 degree F oven until cheese is melted, about 5 to 6 minutes. Sprinkle with red pepper, if desired. Cut each pizza into four pieces and serve immediately.