Korean-Style Ribs Recipe
Healthy eating is in the forefront of most people’s minds these days, especially mine since I just turned 40! And there is no better time than spring and summer with all the fresh fruits and veggies! I love eating simple fresh, light, and bold flavors.
- 1 pound Korean kalbi short ribs
- ¼ cup soy
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, fresh crushed
- 1 teaspoon gochu jang (Korean chile paste) or dried red chile flakes
- 1 piece green zucchini, sliced
- 1 piece yellow squash, sliced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Salt and pepper
Marinate ribs in a mixture of the soy, brown sugar, green onion, sesame oil, garlic, and chile paste/flakes for at least 1 hour and then grill. Brush veggies with oil and seasoning, and grill to desired doneness.