There’s nothing better than oysters and some wine, however those raw bar prices can add up quickly. If you don’t have time to make it to an oyster happy hour, why not try to create your own experience at home? It’s simple; all you need are a few oysters and some Kim Crawford wine.
- 1 Tablespoon champagne vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped shallot
- 1/4 Teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons sauvignon blanc, such as Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc, chilled
- 6 to 12 oysters of your choosing
Combine the vinegar, shallots, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
Let the mixture sit for at least 10 minutes for the flavors to meld.
Just before serving, add the Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc.
Spoon the mignonette onto the oysters and enjoy.