February 26, 2015
- 2 cups red beets (chopped)
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic (chopped)
- 1 tsp white sesame seeds
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- ½ cup white of green onions
- 1 ½ cup bell peppers (mixed color and chopped)
- ½ cup carrots (chopped)
- ½ cup baby corn (chopped)
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce (low sodium)
- 1 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. sriracha sauce
- ½ tsp black pepper (crushed)
- 1 tsp sweet ginger garlic seasoning
- 1 ½ cup water
- 1 14 oz. package tofu (chopped)
- ¾ tsp salt
- Peel the beets and chop. In a sauce pan combine the beets and 2 cups water and boil until beets are soft.
- Blend the boiled beets along with the water in a blender and keep it aside.
- Heat a nonstick pan and add oil.
- Add garlic, sesame seeds, ginger powder and onions and sauté for 2 minutes. Add all the vegetables. Sauté well.
- Add soy sauce, vinegar, sriracha sauce, black pepper, and ginger garlic seasoning and mix well so that all the veggies are properly coated.
- Now add the blended beets and 1 ½ cup water and mix well.
- Lastly toss tofu and salt. Cover and cook for few 5-10 minutes.
- Serve hot with steamed rice/brown rice/quinoa.
For nutrition information click here