Cooks Note: If hollandaise begins to separate, add more water and whisk together.
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon organic butter, melted (cooled)
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/4 Teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon paprika
- Freshly ground pepper
1. Beat eggs and water together
2. Using a double boiler continue whisking while adding in olive oil, butter, lime, cayenne pepper and paprika until thickens. (Remember to keep the water on simmer while whisking egg mixture).
3. Add freshly ground pepper to the top before serving.