- 1/2 Cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 Cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 Tablespoons Dark Chocolate Fudge Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 1 no-calorie sweetener packet
- Dash salt
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 Cup sliced strawberries
Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips and strawberries in a nonstick pot. Mix in 1 cup water.
Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer. Cook and stir until thick and creamy, 10 - 12 minutes.
Transfer to a medium bowl and let slightly cool and thicken.
Stir in chocolate chips, and top with strawberries. Mmmmm!