- 1 package of refrigerated chocolate chip cookie bar dough, such as Nestlé Toll House
- 8 Ounces container of frozen light whipped topping, thawed
- 1 gallon-size plastic food storage bag
- 1 Teaspoon semi-sweet chocolate mini morsels, such as Nestlé Toll House
- 1 Tablespoon semi-sweet chocolate morsels, such as Nestlé Toll House
Preheat oven to 350º F. Grease 24 mini-muffin cups. Place one square of cookie dough into each cup. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. With tip of butter knife, remove cookie cups from muffin pan. Arrange on serving platter.
Fill a plastic bag with whipped topping; seal. Cut ½-inch from corner of bag. Squeeze bag lightly to pipe whipped topping on top of cookie cup to form ghost shape. Position two mini morsels as eyes and one regular size morsel as a mouth on each ghost. Serve immediately or store refrigerated for up to 2 hours.
Make Ahead Tip: Cookie bases can be made ahead and stored covered at room temperature.