- 1 Pound pork medallions
- 1 poblano pepper, charred
- 1 mango, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1/4 Cup finely diced red onion
- 5 grape tomatoes, diced finely
- 1/2 Cup cilantro, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
Leave the pork out at room temperature for at least 15 minutes. Combine the next 6 ingredients in a bowl and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Mix well and set aside.
Preheat a grill or cast-iron grill pan on high heat for 5 minutes.
Coat the pork with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Reduce the heat to medium, place on the grill and cook until opaque halfway up the sides, about 10-12 minutes. Then, flip and cook the other side for 10-12 more minutes. Remove from the heat and serve with the salsa.