- 1/4 Cup orange juice
- 1/4 Cup soy sauce
- 1/4 Cup vegetable oil
- 2 Tablespoons sesame seeds, preferably McCormick
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder, preferably McCormick
- 1 Tablespoon ground ginger, preferably McCormick
- 1 Tablespoon orange zest
- 1/2 Teaspoon crushed red pepper, preferably McCormick
- 1 1/2 Pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Mix all ingredients except chicken in medium bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade for brushing.
Place chicken in large resealable bag. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well.
Massage chicken and marinade for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
Grill chicken over medium heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked through, brushing with reserved marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.