- 3/4 creamy vanilla yogurt (from 2 pound container), such as Yoplait 99-percent Fat-Free
- ¼ cup cholesterol-free reduced-calorie mayonnaise or salad dressing
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup watercress leaves
- ½ cup fresh parsley leaves
- ¼ cup fresh basil
- 1 green onion (with top), cut into 1-inch pieces
- Assorted raw vegetables (such as baby carrots, pea pods, zucchini, etc.)
In blender or food processor, place yogurt, mayonnaise, and salt. Add remaining ingredients. Cover; blend or process about 30 seconds, stopping blender occasionally to scrape sides, until finely chopped.
Cover; refrigerate about 1 hour or until slightly thickened and chilled. Serve with raw vegetables.