- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 1 Pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 package of McCormick® Gluten Free Chili Seasoning Mix
- 1 can of diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can of pinto beans, undrained
- 1 can of whole kernel corn, drained
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Stir in Seasoning Mix, tomatoes, beans and corn. Bring to boil.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.