- 4 Ounces (half of an 8-ounce package) fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 Cups creamy vanilla yogurt (from 2-pound container), such as Yoplait 99-percent Fat-Free
- ¼ cup plus 1 to 2 teaspoons caramel fat-free topping
- 1 Tablespoon chopped crystallized ginger
- 4 medium unpeeled eating apples or pears, each cut into 12 slices
Beat cream cheese in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Beat in yogurt and ¼ cup of the topping until smooth. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes until chilled.
Spoon dip into small serving bowl. Drizzle with 1 to 2 teaspoons topping; swirl with tip of knife. Sprinkle with ginger. Serve with apple and pear slices.