Fresh Mango Raspberry Bellini
Ready to party? Make any occasion sparkle with a Fresh Mango Raspberry Bellini. Not only is it pretty to look at, but it’s delicious, too.
This drink can be served in a variety of glasses, from a rocks glass to a martini glass.
Nutritional analysis per serving (for 1, without garnishes): Calories 441; Protein 3 g; Carbohydrates 66 g; Fat 1 g; 2% Calories from Fat; Cholesterol 0 mg; Sodium 16 mg; Potassium 743 mg; Fiber 6 g
Nutritional analysis per serving (for 2, without garnishes): Calories 220; Protein 2 g; Carbohydrates 3 g; Fat 1 g; 1% Calories from Fat; Cholesterol 0 mg; Sodium 8 mg; Potassium 371 mg; Fiber 3 g
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1 Cup water
- 1 mint tea bag
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted, diced
- 1 Tablespoon raspberries, refrigerated
- 1 Cup Prosecco, chilled
- 1 fresh mango wedge, garnish
- 1 fresh mint sprig, garnish
1. To make mint simple syrup: combine sugar and water in a small saucepan, heat until sugar melts. Remove from heat, add tea bag and steep 5 minutes. Chill syrup. (Simple syrup can be stored in refrigerator for one month.)
2. In a food processor, puree diced mango until smooth.
3. To assemble, place raspberries in glass.
4. Top with 2 tablespoons mint simple syrup, mango puree and Prosecco.
5. Garnish with mango wedge and mint.