Cooking tip: While cooking broth, as the level gets low, pour into a glass measuring cup to determine the volume. If it’s above 1/2 cup, pour back into saucepan and continue to cook. If it’s below 1/2 cup, add water to make 1/2 cup.
Tip: If your fondue is not smooth, puree briefly with a stick blender or in a blender or food processor.
- 1.5 Cups vegetable broth
- 1 Cup Blue Diamond Original Unsweetened Almond Breeze
- 8 Ounces Teleme cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 Cup shredded Swiss or Jarlsberg cheese
- 2.5 Tablespoons flour
- 1 Teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 Teaspoon Maggi Seasoning or to taste (optional)
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Cubed San Francisco Sourdough Bread
Place broth in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and reduce to 1/2 cup. Add Almond Breeze and garlic and bring to a simmer. Tear Teleme cheese into pieces and add to pot, stirring until melted; remove from heat.
Place cheeses and flour in a medium bowl and toss to coat cheese evenly with flour. Add cheeses to saucepan a little at a time, placing back over very low heat and stirring until fondue is smooth and cheese is fully melted. Stir in mustard and pepper. Serve with cubed San Francisco Sourdough Bread.