Chef George Duran for Hunt’s spruces up salsa with hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and horseradish, creating a game-day favorite mashed with a classic brunch cocktail, the Bloody Mary. Canned tomatoes make this homemade salsa easy to prepare on short notice.
- 2 14.5-ounce cans petite diced tomatoes, drained
- ¾ Cup chopped celery
- ½ Cup chopped English cucumber
- ¼ Cup finely chopped red onion
- ¼ Cup stuffed green olives, finely chopped
- 3 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 Teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 2 Teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 Teaspoon seafood seasoning blend, such as Old Bay®
- Tortilla chips, for serving
Combine the tomatoes, celery, cucumber, onions, olives, lemon juice, hot sauce, Worcestershire, horseradish, and seafood seasoning in a large bowl. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour for the flavors to blend.
Stir before serving. Serve the salsa with tortilla chips for dipping.