- 2 whole eggs, extra large
- 2 Teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 Tablespoon white onion, diced
- 10 Ounces fresh spinach, stems removed, rough chopped
- 1/2 Teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 Teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- 2 rolls, such as La Brea Bakery telera slider rolls
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
Start by cracking the eggs into a small mixing bowl, whisk together until well combined, set aside.
Over medium heat, add 1 teaspoon olive oil and the diced onions into a medium-size non-stick pan. Begin to sweat the onions until they start to turn translucent.
Next, add chopped spinach and gently wilt, about 30 seconds. Continue by slowly adding in the eggs, lemon zest, and parsley. Stir regularly with a rubber spatula until the eggs start to firm up. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Meanwhile, with the remaining olive oil, lightly brush the inner sides of the telera rolls and toast on a preheated medium high grill, until a light char forms and the rolls begin to soften up.
Start assembling the sliders by laying out the bread, toasted side up, and placing half a slice of Swiss cheese on each slice of bread. Divide your scrambled egg and spinach mixture evenly onto each bottom portion of the roll, place top portion of roll over eggs, and serve immediately.