See recipe with photos on blog: http://www.cupcakesandcutlery.com/easy-teriyaki-turkey-stirfry-recipe-fo... (Posted here with author's permission).
- 1 Teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon white onion, chopped
- 1 Pound Foster Farms Organic Ground Turkey
- 10 Ounces shredded carrots
- 12 Ounces bag of frozen, shelled edamame
- 1 Cup Shaved brussels sprouts
- 1/2 Cup water
- 3/4 Cups teriyaki sauce
In a large non-stick skillet, add the oil and frozen onions and saute until translucent. Add ground turkey and brown, cooking thoroughly. Add carrots, edamame, Brussels sprouts and water. Cover and let veggies steam until crisp tender, about 5 minutes. Remove lid and let the excess water cook off. Add teriyaki sauce and mix well. Cook for 2 minutes to let the sauce warm through and marry with the turkey and vegetables. Serve by itself or over rice or make into lettuce wraps.