Chef Ryan Dodge and the LifeCafe team of nutritionists took the hard work out of eating well by creating a menu that takes real, wholesome ingredients like this delicious roasted root vegetable salad.
- 3 oz Cauliflower Rice, with olive oil and salt & pepper
- 4 oz Garlic-Herbed Chicken, sliced
- 1/3 Cup Broccoli Florets, raw
- 1 oz Squash, roasted
- 1 oz Zucchini, roasted
- 1 oz Red Pepper, roasted
- 1 oz Yellow Pepper, roasted
- 1 oz Red Onions, roasted
- 1 - 1 oz ladle Chicken Broth, for added moisture
- 2 ea Grilled Artichoke, placed thoughtfully over top
- 2 ea Yellow Tomato, placed thoughtfully over top
- 1 oz Citrus Garlic Aioli, drizzled over top
Heat oven to 350ºF.
In a small bowl marinate the chicken breast in garlic, thyme and lemon for 30 minutes or overnight.
In a large oven-proof skillet roast the squash, zucchini, red pepper, yellow pepper, red onions in a little chicken broth for 45 minutes or until slightly browned.
While the veggies are roasting heat a cast iron pan to medium heat and grill your chicken on both sides until it's cooked through. About 3 minutes per side.
Garnish with grilled or canned artichoke, yellow tomato and garlic aoili.