- 3 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Cup quick oats or old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 3/4 Teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 Cup (3 sticks) Country Crock Spreadable Sticks
- 1 1/4 Cup granulated sugar
- 1 Cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 eggs
- 2 1/2 Teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 Cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 375°. In large bowl, combine flour, oats, salt, baking soda and cinnamon; set aside.
In large bowl, with electric mixer, beat Country Crock® Spreadable Sticks, sugars and cocoa until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Beat in eggs and vanilla scraping sides occasionally. Gradually beat in flour mixture just until blended. Stir in chocolate chips. On ungreased baking sheets, drop dough by level tablespoons, 2 inches apart. Bake uncovered 12 minutes or until lightly golden. On wire rack, let stand 2 minutes; remove from sheets and cool completely.
If desired, stir in 2 cups chopped walnuts or pecans.