- 3/4 Cups finely chopped onion
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 10 Ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 Cup crumbled, baked Krusteaz Southern Cornbread & Muffin Mix
- 1/2 Cup finely shredded cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 Teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon nutmeg, optional
- 1/2 Cup light mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon prepared horseradish
Preheat oven to 350⁰F.
Sauté onion in butter until translucent. In a large bowl, combine onion with remaining ingredients; stir until blended.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Bake on lightly greased baking sheet for 15-18 minutes.
In a small bowl, blend sauce ingredients.
Serve with cornbread spinach bites.