Amangani is an Aman resort on the crest of East Gros Ventre Butte with views of the Grand Tetons and Snake River Valley in Jackson Hole. The resort has a grill that specializes in local, sustainable ranch meats, fresh fish, and seasonal farm-to-table produce. Drinks can be had out on the terrace or in the lounge on colder Wyoming days. This recipe is Amangani’s signature twist on a Greyhound, named after the general manager’s old greyhound dog, Cooper.
- 2 Ounces Tanqueray gin
- 1 Ounce Cointreau
- 1.5 Ounces vanilla bean syrup
- 1 wedge fresh grapefruit
- 5 mint leaves
- Pink sugar
- Grapefruit twist, for garnish
- In shaker, muddle: mint, grapefruit, vanilla syrup.
- Add ice and liquors and shake vigorously.
- Rim a martini glass with pink sugar.
- Strain mixture into glass.
- Garnish with large grapefruit twist and a mint leaf.