Chipotle Mango Meatballs
Nutritional analysis per serving (for 8): Calories 394; Protein 25 g; Carbohydrates 38 g; Fat 16 g; 24% Calories from Fat; Cholesterol 81 mg; Sodium 777 mg; Potassium 611 mg; Fiber 2 g
- 1 (26 ounces) bag prepared beef meatballs
- 2 Cups classic barbecue sauce
- 2 large mangos, peeled, pitted, cubed
- 1 Teaspoon chipotle seasoning, dried
1. Bake meatballs according to package directions.
2. In a medium saucepan, combine barbecue sauce, mango cubes and chipotle seasoning; stir to blend. Simmer over low heat for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add cooked meatballs to sauce and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes. Serve warm.