- 4 pieces thin-cut boneless skinless chicken breast (about 1 ¼ pounds total)
- ¼ Teaspoon salt
- ¼ Teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 large carrot, peeled and finely diced
- 1 large zucchini, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ Teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can Campbells Healthy Requests Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1 15.5-ounce can no salt added white beans, such as cannellini, drained and rinsed
- 2 Teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ Cup basil leaves, sliced into ribbons
Sprinkle the chicken with the salt and pepper.
Heat one tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, add half the chicken, and cook until browned on both sides and cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Repeat with the remaining 2 pieces of chicken.
Add the remaining tablespoon of oil to the pan, reduce the heat to medium, then add the onion and cook until it is soft and translucent, about 3 minutes. Add the carrot, zucchini, garlic, and thyme and cook, stirring, until the carrots are firm-tender, 5 minutes. Stir in the soup, along with ¼ cup water. Add the beans and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and cook, covered, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender, about 8 minutes. Stir in the lemon juice.
To serve, spoon the bean-vegetable mixture onto serving plates and top with a piece of chicken. Garnish with fresh basil.