- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 Pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 Cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 Cup chopped onion
- 1 Tablespoon McCormick® Paprika
- 1-1/2 Teaspoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick® Cumin, Ground
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon McCormick® Red Pepper, Crushed
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 ounces) great Northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 Cup Kitchen Basics® Original Chicken Stock
- 1 Cup frozen corn
Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken, bell pepper and onion; cook and stir 6 to 8 minutes or until chicken is lightly browned. Add paprika, oregano, cumin, garlic powder and red pepper; mix well.
Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 20 minutes.