Three Bridges takes the chore out of cooking by empowering anyone to make delicious chef-crafted meals in minutes. Their chef-crafted meals, pastas and sauces make real foods deliciously accessible and easy to prepare. This easy Cheese Tortellini Salad, from Three Bridges, is the perfect cold pasta salad for your spring and summer barbeques!
May double the ingredients to yield four servings.
- 9 Ounces Package of Three Bridges Organic Cheese Tortellini
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Fresh corn, pan roasted
- 1 Poblano chile, de-seeded and diced 1/2"
- 1 Cup Cherry tomatoes, stemmed, washed and dried
- 1 Cup Zucchini, diced 1/2"
- 1 Cup Creme Fraiche
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
Bring a large pot of water to a boil, cook pasta according to instructions on package. Drain and rinse under cool water and set aside.
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over high heat. Carefully add the chile and corn and reduce heat to medium-high. Cook, stirring frequently, until the corn and chile has char marks, about 5 minutes. Pour into a large mixing bowl.
Add the tomatoes, zucchini and tortellini to mixing bowl. Add the crème fraiche and season with salt and pepper. Gently toss together. Adjust seasoning to taste.
Pour the salad into a serving dish and top with the cilantro leaves. Serve and enjoy!