- 2 Cups all-purpose waffle and baking mix, such as Bisquick
- 1 1/3 Cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 Teaspoons vanilla extract (such as McCormick), divided
- 1 1/4 Teaspoon orange food coloring, such as Sunflower color from McCormick Color from Nature - Food Colors, divided
- 1 Teaspoon purple food coloring, such as berry color from McCormick Color from Nature - Food Colors
- 1 Cup heavy cream
- 1/2 Teaspoon blue food coloring, such as Sky Blue color from McCormick Color from Nature - Food Colors
- 1/4 Cup confectioners' sugar
Preheat round waffle iron. Spray with no stick cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, mix waffle mix, milk, egg, oil, 2 teaspoons of the vanilla, and 1 teaspoon each of the Sunflower and Berry colors until blended.
Let batter stand 5 minutes to allow color to fully develop.
Pour about 1/3 cup of the batter onto center of hot waffle iron. Close lid. Cook about 3 minutes, or until no longer steaming. Carefully remove waffle.
Repeat with remaining batter.
Cut each waffle into 8 triangles; Set aside.
In another medium bowl, add Sky Blue color and remaining 1/4 teaspoon Sunflower color into cream. Add confectioners’ sugar and remaining 1 teaspoon vanilla; beat with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form.
Spoon into resealable plastic bag. Cut piece off one of the bottom corners of bag.
To decorate and serve the waffles: place waffle triangles onto serving plates and pipe the green colored cream on the wide side of each triangle to resemble carrot tops.